How Can I Help You
- If you are confused about what is a healthy diet.
- If you have a busy lifestyle and your health is beginning to suffer.
- If you are under pressure to constantly gain and achieve more.
- If life is so busy you are relying more and more on 'convenience' foods.
- If you are taking vitamins and minerals but don't really know what you are doing.
- If you crave just that extra bit of energy.
- If you want to know how the food you eat is affecting you.
- If you want to know what foods will give YOU the best chance of being as healthy as possible.
- If you want to know what foods are upsetting you.
- If you suffer stress or pain
- If you want someone else to motivate you to make changes now
- If you want to feel better than you do - I can help
I can explain to you how the food you are eating may be contributing to the way you feel. I can guide you on making the best choices for better health and how to remove potentially harmful foods from your diet. I can help you through the maze of information that bombards us in the media.
You'll follow an individual programme based on your individual needs. This program will incorporate aspects of kinesiology, nutritional therapy, diet and lifestyle advice in order to put you on the path to better health. You will be monitored during the programme with a view to getting you onto a maintenance programme of preventative health care requiring just two visits a year - almost like the MOT and service on your car.
In some cases I may feel you will benefit from other types of therapy. If that's the case, I'll give you all the relevant information, and you choose if you want to contact the practitioners involved.